Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Just. WTF.
Started by [E] Natedog85137

Ok so where do I start? I have lwc locks on a bunch of stuff, including chests inside of my store, but just earlier, des was able to look into my chests. When I checked the locks on the chests, it says: That air is not protected! So apparently, people can STILL TAKE MY STUFF. :l

On another note, when I found this out, I warped to my vault to bank some stuff to find my chests were gone.

Whats happening here.

Gravety can be a real bitch sometimes..
Erm... I never had reports of such stuff in the past, lwc used to work good and bank vaults are impossible to warp in unless you invited some1 to the warp...

What did you lost ?

On another note, im definely installing bigbrother today, getting tired of those "unknown/strange" stealing issues.
Actually sawine, from my experience of owning a very large private vault (144 large chests), I've learned that at random intervals, chests in a certain part of the protection will ignore all protection. I've tried putting both LWC and two WG protections over the chests yet sometimes about 8 of them will be openable by everyone for 30 minutes to an hour.
RadicalMGuy wrote:
Actually sawine, from my experience of owning a very large private vault (144 large chests), I've learned that at random intervals, chests in a certain part of the protection will ignore all protection. I've tried putting both LWC and two WG protections over the chests yet sometimes about 8 of them will be openable by everyone for 30 minutes to an hour.

Will look after that... Could be from the current bukkit version, or from WG or LWC version...