Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] iPad 2 Unjailbreaking Hel[
Started by [E] TrollAndStroll

Hello all,

I have an iPad 2 running evasi0n 6.1. I know that you must restore an iPad to lose the jailbreak, but the more I google this, the more I become frightened of the aspect of my iPad being bricked. This is my plea of help to all of you fellow Minetowners.
OK apply some apple logic to the situation.

Have fun buying your new iPad

EDIT:Hope this helped =3
Most of the time I see someone 'brick' their apple product, I end up plugging it in and restoring it without a jailbreak

Dont be worried about it!
Is your ipad bricked or not?
If you restore it via iTunes, you're fine, it only bricks it if you restore it on your actual ipad.
Everyone that has somehow bricked their iPad tried to do something stupid instead of simply going into iTunes and restoring the default way. Same goes for when people jailbreak their devices. Just go with the flow and nothing bad will happen to you.
@2020837 wrote:
Everyone that has somehow bricked their iPad tried to do something stupid instead of simply going into iTunes and restoring the default way. Same goes for when people jailbreak their devices. Just go with the flow and nothing bad will happen to you.

Dame Hippy tree hugger, go tie-dye a shirt or something.
Unjailbreaking is the hardest job at all. You get loads of error messages but every time I get it fixed somehow and can update my iOs Devices. Still, a jailbreak is the best thing you can do with an iOS device. It gives you much more freedom with it, like fixing bugs apple hasn't fixed for years.
It's not bricked... Also, how long would it take to restore?