Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I suffocated in a wall?
Started by [E] matt9522 [1]

I logged of MT earlier today, I forget exactly what I was doing, probably mining based off of my inventory, but when I logged on a few minutes ago, I spawned inside of a wall, suffocated and lost everything. Can this be given back, or am I stuck with loosing all of it? I'm not upset about the dirt, or even the shovels, I would just really like the armor back.
did you log off where the Mine is? I know that is an issue
Probably :L I kinda hurried off in a rush, I needed to go do something earlier. But I ran back around all the mines, because I figured my stuff would have gone to the top after I died, but there was nothing there. I couldn't find anything in C Block, and I was the only one who was there at the time
If that is the case. We have told everyone Not to log off in a mine, so sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
That's the thing. I don't know WHERE I logged off. I know if you die in a mine, your stuff goes back to the top if the mine is full (which it was) so my stuff would have been at the top of the mine, except it wasn't that time. I've died in a mine before, and my stuff is always back at the top if I run back to the mine where I died. It wasn't that time, so I don't think I was actually in the mine.
Very weird glitch that happens tons. It has happened to me countless times. Theres really nothing you can do. Sorry!
If you really want to know where you died, look at the minimap and if it was in the mine, then case closed, and if not, then do some glitch-busting I guess.
I looks like you are in a dirt mine
I think you were in Block C, dirt mine. That's the mine behind the cocaine sugar cane farm.
Yeah, looking at my inv, that was probably it. But I'm over it now. The topic can be locked/moved/deleted/whatever