Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What kind of events do you guys want to see
Started by Unknown User

Pretty much the title i want to see what kind of events you guys want to be held because maybe the me and event team aint really hosting the events you guys favorite the most.By posting expressing your event idea's gives the event staff more ideas and we with out a doubt we will host these events. So down below follow this format

1.Kind of event

2.How many player's on a team or solo

3..How long will the event take place etc.....

4. Description of the event

Thank you guys for the support for 1 the sever and 2 for the ideas if you have any but over all thanks for the support of the events as well

Thank you ~JC
@3066570 wrote:
Pretty much the title i want to see what kind of events you guys want to be held because maybe the me and event team aint really hosting the events you guys favorite the most.By posting expressing your event idea's gives the event staff more ideas and we with out a doubt we will host these events. So down below follow this format

1.Kind of event

2.How many player's on a team or solo

3..How long will the event take place etc.....

4. Description of the event

Thank you guys for the support for 1 the sever and 2 for the ideas if you have any but over all thanks for the support of the events as well

Thank you ~JC

Ok!

1. A team based game!

2. team as many as there is!

3. one day or night your choice

4. In this event its called "TheHunter" there is one person with a diamond sword and golden armor he is the hunter and its near bedrock so its really dark and more scary and you can set up music if you want to make it more scary your choice but what you have to do is stay alive as long as you can from the hunter you get nothing but an iron sword!!! If you die your out and it keeps going until the 5-10 min mark is over. If the hunter does not exceed his/her goal the winners can get prizes for there winning each time they win (your choice on much they get!)

1. A solo based game

2. Solo!

3. Weekend

4. I call this event "Bake as much as you can!" In this weekend event build as much cake and or cookies you want! there would be signs giving out the materials to make the baking items! For the cookies and the cake! The cookies = 5 points while the cake = 10 points! At the end if the weekend the Ent+ add up all the points from each cake/cookies points. Oh and you would have your own chest so don't worry people wont grief you!

(should be atleast 2-3 double chest if you were to need more ask the Ent+)

1. A solo game!

2. solo

3. A night game!

4. I call this game the "Kill kill kill!" What you need to do in this event is the Ent+ will spawn different types of mobs and there will be rounds of different mobs coming at you there are a total of 10 rounds! (staff choose what they want to spawn in but it as to be fair) What does the player get? Glad you asked you get a iron sword full iron armor and 3 cookedpork 2 apples and 1 cookie! For each round you beat you get prizes

(Again staff get to choose what they give!) Your prizes build up from the worst to being better!

Btw I hope you guys like my suggestions! Thanks! There are more to come!
More!!!!

1. A team game

2. team

3. night

4. there are 2 teams, where there is red and blue. There is castle on blue and red side. There are chest with the same amount of food armor and weapons for both teams so its fair. There is a zombie spawner in the castle and when both teams are ready the Ent+ unleashes them and they keep coming over and over until one the side's villagers all die and that means they loose. Each player wins on there team whens a prize it can be small or big up to the Ent+.
bump im sure there are more ideas out there other than a3's lol
I want to see DiggyDash come back. One of my favorites.

Also, monthly build events again!
@1028183 wrote:

lets not forget Iron builder c:

^ That was cool, get more of that
@1028183 wrote:

@1152292 wrote:
@1028183 wrote:

lets not forget Iron builder c:

^ That was cool, get more of that

Thanks guys. It is a huge help to know these kind of things. Keep them coming. All players are welcome to post
Not that I approve of Event staff nicking other peoples' ideas...

1: Event Type =

3D Underwater Maze

2: Players per team? =

No teams, multiple players in a free-for-all race

3: Event Duration =

However long it takes someone to complete the maze.

4: Event Description =

The set of this event is a large glass Cube. Within, a large 3D maze exists (movement along the Y axis possible), enabled as the maze tunnels are full of water. Two variants of this could exist, one with air pockets and one with invincibility to prevent drowning. Personally I prefer the former to add a bit of risk. An end point would be established somewhere in the maze, possibly in the form of a chest.

Player Owned Platformer

2 or 3 per team.

Half an hour to build the course, half an hour to try opponents courses.

Up to four teams will be given a 30x30 region near each other, a variety of building materials, and a chest with a block of coloured wool within it.

Within the half hour, teams must build a platformer course (parkour, if you must call it that) with the chest placed at the end.

To win, a team must navigate one of the enemy's courses, obtain the wool from the chest at the end...and then navigate their own course, and deposit the coloured wool in their own chest. Such that you must transverse both an enemy course as well as your own to win. Fall damage should be on or doubled for this event. Flight allowed during building stage.

Dungeon Looter

Either teams of ~3, or Free-for-all

An hour, or so.

Players are placed in a large, mazelike dungeon. This dungeon is filled with chests, redstone traps, and occasional mob spawning. Players must loot the chests, and obtain items of varying value (greater value the greater amount of points given). Wandering through the maze, you will encounter various traps, including dispensers with mob eggs in them to spawn mobs and attack the trap activator. Not only that, but there will be button-based traps that affect a nearby area, so nearby players can cause havoc by activating ones near you.

You gain points by bringing items back to a chest at the start, person with the most points at the end wins, of course. I imagine this dungeon would be fairly 3D...if good old LucyLooseLegs's dungeon is free it might be a good place for this.

On dying you lose your items for potentially someone else to pick up...I suggest item entities have an increased despawn rate. In my opinion PvP should be limited to fists, and allow the main risk to come from traps that could even be set off as you run from an attacker.

That's it for now.
Bump

Guys, this really helps ALOT. You guys always want more and more events. Whenever we hold them no one shows up. And honestly, its kind of depressing. We work hours on this one event then no one can even bother to just look at it and say nice job. this also applies to anything, old events that you want back, new games, build events. ANYTHING. keep them comming. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
We need to simply bring back the MT Olympics. And hold it on main. We did it last year. Why not do it again?