Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The New Swadian Republic
Started by Unknown User

New Swadian Republic

utennavnu.png
Story

After the long war against the united tribes of barbarians in the land known as Calradia, the Capital of Praven were nearly wiped out because of heavy casulties in the battles. At the end of the war, the Swadian-Rhodock alliance stod as the champions. Much land stod now unclaimed, both still standing cities and ruins. In an attempt to keep the peace and alliance between the two factions, the Vegas faction suggested that the lands should be shared equaly.

Rhodok protested because of Swadia's few numbers. Why should so few, own that much? The Rhodock Federation launched a full assault on Praven, slaugthered anyone that stod in theire way. The Swadian Empire was simpily out numbered and after days of fighting, the capital were lost and nearly all Swadians dead.

The remaining survivors, led by Lieutenant Exeriti, fled north over the mountains. Then they arrived at theire final destenation, they remade theire powerfull faction. The New Swadian Republic.

Misc Info

The New Swadian Republic were established to get the faction system up and running on this server. It were meant to be a safe heaven near spawn, but also a target by other factions. Both PvP and Griefing is ON, but only by worthy factions. The faction is based on the computer game Mount & Blade : Warband.

To be allowed to build inside the city, you must have a registred citizenship.

The prize of a citizenship may warry from person to person by theire reputation and the need of the faction.

All citizens must be able to pay a tax of 10 wheat each 2 weeks.

Lower Class Citizen - Allowed to build (Max 1 Floor. Max 1 Lot.)

Middle Class Citizen - Allowed to build house and buisnesses (Max 1 floors high and a 5 block low basement. Max 1 Lot.)

High Class Citizen - Allowed to build house and buisnesses (Max 2 floors high and a 5 block low basement. Max 2 Lots.)

Prestige Class Citizen Allowed to build houses and buissnesses (Max 3 Floors high and a 5 block low basement. Max 2 Lots.)

Faction Rules

Any voilation of these faction rules can lead to seize of propperty, warranty or a fine. You may also be banished from the city which will allow soldiers or guards to kill on sight.

1# You are not allowed to Steal.

2# You are not allowed to Grief.

3# You are not allowed to PvP inside the City Walls or on Faction Property

4# You are not allowed to Build without ownership

5# You are not allowed to construct houses with Dirt, Sand, Gravel or Cobble.

Building Codexs

Because we want this faction to be a great faction, and our cities to be stylish, we strongly recomend you to build your houses out of Smooth Stone, Wooden Logs or Wool. Floors, sealings and roofs are allowed to be wooden planks, this includes half steps and stairs. Stairs are also allowed insise a house with more floors.

The houses are not allowed to be built by the following materials: Dirt, Sand, Gravel or Cobble Stone. Please keep in mind that we want the houses to be nice looking, and any houses not following the building codex or just plain ugly, will be teared down and the lot will be back on the market.

Also, this will be a rp server, so we might not allow glass windows, but fenced ones. Keep in mind that this is just an idea tho..

Citizens and Rank

Exeriti - Lieutenant of the New Swadian Republic

Cities, Towns and Villages

Dhirim - Town

• Amere - Village (Reserved for further expansion.)
  • Burglen - Village (Reserved for further expansion.)
  • Tshibtin - Village (Reserved for further expansion.)
  • Ushkuru - Village (Reserved for further expansion.)
  • Yalibe - Village (Reserved for further expansion.)
I abondened the Havendir faction project i've been doing for about 3 months now and remade the whole city. This will be a city (sub faction) of vegas. Just posteing for the lulz and i couldnt wait any longer..

Tell me what you think.. shall i continiue? Please no trolling or "Not a new faction again.." Still no faction, just an idea <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
....you leavin' VEGAS D:

Exeriti: This will be a city (sub faction) of vegas.

Get it now? kisses golden
jallaf, its just an idea.. wanted to see how people liked it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
We ain't sharing Vegas' land btw :3
Still just an idea.. And if i was going to make it, i wouldent use vegas land for it..