Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hai, I'm matt9522. But you can call me Matt.
Started by [E] matt9522 [1]

Hello again MT,

I'm not sure many of you know me, but I'm one of the older people around. It will have been 3 years in October. That being said, I'm kinda a newbie around here. I don't know anybody, and everybody I remember is now more or less gone. The reason, I haven't been on the server in about 2 years, and just in the last week have begun to become more active. I enjoy spending time on the prison server, and you can find me there, late at night EST time. Other minecraft-related hobbies of mine include mining/gathering resources, and managing towns. Outside of my online life, I enjoy activities such as fishing, camping, and hiking. If I'm not playing Minecraft, you'll probably find me trying to learn C++ and Java, and if I'm not there, I'm probably lost in the woods somewhere! I've been on muble, and have gotten to know a couple of you, but I look forward to meeting you all, and making some new friends here at MineTown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Cheers,

Matt
Hey, its nice to meet another 2 year veteran! Welcome back to Minetown!
Thank ya! Good to be back!
Welcome back Matt, good to have you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> You've already met me!
Welcome back!

I look forward to seeing you on the Prison server! It's good to see some of the older members coming back to the server now. If you need help on the Prison feel free to ask me or any of the staff members online. Also, please read the Prison guide, as many people get confused on the the rules here in the Prison.

Once again, welcome back!