Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] () Banned Becuase They Thought I Was Cheating ()
Started by Unknown User

Username: tbrown19

Ban Date: 7/2/13

Person Who Banned: Darkpsy

Reason I Was Banned: They thought I was using a Cheat / Hacked Client But No It Came With My New Launcher As I Funt Out It Was on My (Magic Launcher I Took It off Now... I was wondering If I can get another chance I can start all over but... I think this was an unreasonable ban... And by the way I deleted the Magic Launcher it got me banned from MT...

All The Servers...
See... That was an uncalled for ban... It came with my Magic launcher that I found out Magiclauncher2.5.net
The current version of MagicLanucher is 1.1.6. If you had version 2.5, then that is a different client all together, and may indeed be a hacked one. Please watch what you download.
Hi tBrown,

You say the magic browser added this mod, yet you told Darkpsy and madster yesterday that you used this mod. You then went to back up that this was the modification you used:

26abcb54b7.jpgab460f55eb.jpg

You proceeded to lie about this mod and it being on your client, because these two radars look radically different.

3uijS.png3uilg.jpg

I'm not sure if you know a lot about Minecraft modifications, but a texture pack cannot change the GUI of a mod, like you stated in your messages.

Like kosa said, I've never heard of the magic launcher having a version of 2.5. Would you mind linking me where you downloaded this? Either way, the magic launcher allows you to quickly and easily install mods, and does not come with pre-installed modifications.

Now, compare nodus' radar to the one in your screenshot:

(note, the guy who's picture I snapped changed the font in his Minecraft)

3uiwg.jpg3uijS.png

How can you honestly tell me that you were unknowingly using nodus?

Please also provide a link to where you downloaded Magic Launcher 2.5, because magiclauncher25.net (or magiclauncher2.5.net) is not a real website.
tbrown. I, went and installed both, nodus, and the mod that you stated you used. The mod that you said you used, and claimed was the mod in your photo has no skin changing. Meaning it doe snot offer any different skins for the radar. Nodus does the same. Nodus does not offer skin changes, and there is only one hacked client that uses those drawRects like that, and that is nodus. Here is a snapshot of the other nodus windows. They are the exact same as your radar one:

1FvzB.jpg

Since I was coding my own client a while back, I payed a lot of attention to the Nodus client, as it was one of the most successful clients out there. You can't fool anyone that you wern't using nodus, it's clear that you were.

Thats all I have to put in for the story. (I only commented on it because I was involved with the ban, and gathering evidence.)

~Madster