Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Razor's Last Post
Started by [E] superdonger

I made my quitting thread to say goodbye to all my friends and stuff. But apparently, it made a few people start being mean to me. No Lomanic, I did not make that thread to get attention. When I went on the server, one of my good friends on MT HunterKiller, completely turns on me. So you know what guys, I thought everyone was going to say bye to me. Goodbye.
byebye.gif
Bye Razor! We had some great memories and you were in the first clan I was ever in. I hope you have fun on other servers!. BTW you are the coolest 10 year old I know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

P.S that is not a creepy smile, Cya!
I think the reason Lomanic locked that thread was simply because stuff like saying goodbye is usually done through your Enjin Wall.

Making threads like these may easily seem like a cry for attention.

Hosting a goodbye-event is a different thing though.
Bye Eric!
I am for a Lock, nothing against you, but this seems like an attention Thread again, like your Old One.
I dont see how you are trying to get anttention, I rarely ever use the enjoin walls, and rarely does anyone look at mine.....
tumblr_ls4xrj91ld1qhtsbwo1_500.gif
Razor, I still remember the Cake clan! I remember that really, erm, "unique" building in Cordoba ( xD ).

Thanks for playing on MT - you're still welcome here (so long as the server exists lol.)

Good luck on your future endeavors!