Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mod abuse in ww
Started by [E] *Chriss

i dont know who i dont know how but i had a hidden base in the caverns underneath the ocean ten mins away from spawn and somehow someone got into my base and blew it up

my reason for saying mod or admin is

!st base is 40 blocks down diging would kill you

2nd base is cut off from all other caves with smooth in raged formation to create dead end

3rd only way in is with warp

4th only other way to find base is with a xray

i report this hoping something will be done
Lol. Now what makes yo uthink it was staff?
reasons one threw 4 dont u read
Idk chris... Everything gets blown up after a while make sure u trust ure faction members. (zoomazoooom remember ?)
Chris, don't blame staff immediately, we would NOT do that after recent consequences. Just because you think its un-findable, doesn't mean it is.
Other people can have xray besides staff. but niether are allowed
Staff are not allowed to use X-Ray. Any person with a x-ray texture pack could find it though. You shouldn't jump to conclusions and assume that staff are to blame.
We all know it wasn't gear because he's been paranoid about WW ever since the tp blablahblah incident lol. Actually I'm positive some1 has X-ray some1 should check logs because spacenarwhal also had like a completely unfindable base that was 1block wide under icewater that got griefed and chriss I gotta tell u somethin when I go online k?
JayoHJH wrote:
We all know it wasn't gear because he's been paranoid about WW ever since the tp blablahblah incident lol.

ll I havent even been in WW since then, but It shouldnt have been any staff after the incident. I know no one would be stupid enough to do that.
srry i meant to say staff or someone with xray thats wat was going through my head

msg me on here im getting off