Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Temp 1.6 server
Started by [E] Madster

minecraft160.png

Hey guys! So 1.6 is out! and of course, Minetown has a 1.6 temp server for players to play on while the servers are being updated!

With the new 1.6, there is a new launcher that is 100% needed to run 1.6. You will not be able to run 1.6 at all on the old launcher.
3sIVG.png

With that new launcher, you still need to do backups. This might be confusing to some people. The new launcher, uses the same directory(your .minecraft folder in %appdata%, or library on mac) as the old one. So, a backup of 1.5 is still needed if you wish to play. If you want to play on 1.5, you need to use the old launcher, want to play 1.6, switch your jar with the new one, and run the new launcher!

Here are some photos of sawine screwing around with the new horses on the test server!

You can connect to the test server at ss.mt.gg
3sJ6N.jpg

3sJ7K.jpg

(sawine and I hung our horses...)

3sJ8Y.jpg
So come onto the temp for a while and have some fun! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

If you have any questions about 1.6, feel free to ask! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
2013-07-01_14.04.31.png
Look at sawine hold a sword for the first time in ~1 year!

5bX4f3x.png

He's grown up so much

He had a sword cause he trolled and spawned silverfish -.-
Actually it is possible to launch 1.5 with the new launcher. Go to the launcher--->New Profile--->Use Version--->1.5.2--->Save Profile.

Also, I was the one who took the stuff from that jungle temple, which had diamond horse armor. I had it till Someone (looks at Sawine) hung my horse, then killed it.
I've been busy ...errmm...ashamedly designing the answer to that age old issue. How to make it so you seperate the baby animals from the parents so the parents keep breeding. the answer? use rope! lots and lots of rope! muahahhahaha