Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban from Making threat of severe injury
Started by [E] jrh1198

username: jrh1198

date banned: 6/27/2013

person banned you: Darkpsy

reason banned: making threats of severe injury

server: Prison server

I would like to add that this is a game, and the threat was an in-game threat and was in no way to threat the person in real life.

Also, I said " i'm going to kill your family" instead of clan which I meant to say because this person repeatedly PVP killed me and took many of my items, I did not mean to say family, I meant clan

it should've read " i'm going to kill your clan" just a usual in-game quote, with a typo error/mistake, I sincerely apologize.
Family and clan are two completely different words. Try again.
actually, it doesn't matter if they don't mean the same thing, its the way I thought at the moment and didn't have time to fix the error before I was muted and later banned, family is a group of people related, clan is a group of people the formed an alliance, in a way similar and I used the wrong one.
This has got to be one of the worst excuses I've seen. We don't take kindly to threats to our members. They're like "clan" to me, and I won't tolerate the behavior, whether you meant clan or not. Two week temp ban. You'll be unbanned on July 12th.

/locked.