Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] For The Record.
Started by [E] SpaceNarwhal

Reggief wrote:
You have to remember the difference between WW and regular world. Staff had lots of discussions on rules and trust in both. There is a difference.

Edit: Also the to lazy part wasnt directed at gat, was at the people who got tp'd lol

We didn't ask for it, it was a measure of kindness.

That eventually got him banned.

Ah well.

~SN
omegatekanina wrote:
Gatschet wrote:
I guess I was too nice. I tried to save them 2 seconds

That's not your concern to save them 2 seconds.You know this already.Absolutely no cheating is allowed in WW

hmmmm yet the person that uses it to fly around in ww isnt banned? ok hmmmmm
Mikeliskewl wrote:
omegatekanina wrote:
Gatschet wrote:
I guess I was too nice. I tried to save them 2 seconds

That's not your concern to save them 2 seconds.You know this already.Absolutely no cheating is allowed in WW

hmmmm yet the person that uses it to fly around in ww isnt banned? ok hmmmmm

And Golden used fly. Didnt even get demoted.
Leave Golden alone, I'm glad to see he is avoiding this drama and doing his job. fact of the matter is this argument is over, you've been demoted, get use to it.

There's a reason why the Mod abuse topic was deleted, this has just sparked it again.
Gackt wrote:
Leave Golden alone, I'm glad to see he is avoiding this drama and doing his job. fact of the matter is this argument is over, you've been demoted, get use to it.

There's a reason why the Mod abuse topic was deleted, this has just sparked it again.

It wasn't deleted, it was moved to staff section.

~SN
Gackt wrote:

Backseat staff lol
Gatschet wrote:
Gackt wrote:

Backseat staff lol

Ex-staff lol
unintentional staff <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
This makes no sense. Gat gets Demoted for TP'ing Two people a few feet, but Golden gets off free for flying, with Jays banned instead for protesting, even if excessively? You say to leave him alone, but, by your logic in this thread, Golden is just as guilty as Gat. If you're going to throw around demotions, the rules should be enforced for everyone.

For what it's worth though, I've found both Gat and Golden to be helpful moderators in the regular world, and I do not believe that either deserves a demotion. If banning from the war world is an option, it would certainly seem to be more appropriate.

I guess I should keep my mouth shut though. I don't want to get banned for "Disrespecting Staff."

As a last comment on the subject, though:

Respect has to be earned. A title doesn't magically grant you respect. Know that we all appreciate what the staff does, but don't expect people to worship you. And when you do something to lose the respect you're given, insulting you should be no different than insulting anyone else.

It's all in the time i was flying.

I didn't really affect anyone with it.

Jays may tell i flew the whole time, but he is just pissed because of his ban.

You will never see me in ww again.

I don't want to risk my rank because some people make an elephant out of a fly. (That's probably really dutch, but i hope you get it :3)