Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hyrule Takeover
Started by [E] GACKT

Thank you sawine for explaining it to them
Well lets not completely take this out of context gackt. My reference to stupid take over posts was towards towards your first post. Jpk had not yet spoken publicly of giving it to dobs. So up until that point it actually was a stupid take over post. He gave to you guys now so I have no real issue with it.
love the story but WTF is with the pictures!
I was about to say Heark, he kind of did,, I don't want this to turn into an argument or anything, being able to finally rebuild Hyrule is a goal of mine since Broly was banned, dont want it ruined.
Lets just leave it at you and dobs being able to legitametly rebuild hyrule, which is good for everyone, and this got settled without much argument and everyone is happy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thank you, you can still sell the temple if dobs is alright with it, if you cant well gladly help your remove all the stone and give it to you.
Cool, and you guys if you want to finish or do something with it feel free to. I have no interest in the thing itself because of the time consumption it would be, just planned to make a quick buck off it.
Well we will probably destroy the ones in front of hyrule since we are planning to build a city outside, then a bigger city inside hyrule.

It all depends though.
Gackt wrote:
jpk I don't see why you care anyway, you rarely go there and those things you promise to do with it haven't been done, you haven't touched Hyrule in months, its better off in someone else's hands.

Dobson and I will do our best to rebuild it

I haven't been online in weeks, how do you want me to do this?

If you have IRL problems, I am going to take China and rebuild it as I see fit.

Dobs, it's all yours man, but do not assume the temples are- some of them were given away, although I do not have a record of which belongs to whom.

EDIT: I know this is an old post but this is where you addressed me directly.

Thanks !

I'll see for the temples try to do something that acomodate the real owners