Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hyrule Takeover
Started by [E] GACKT

Its my pleasure to inform you all that the Holy Britannian Empire(Me) and the Rebels(Dobs) have taken over Hyrule, tonight we started off with a massive bonfire in the middle of Hyrule burning the chest that contained Broly's Soul. During the process Dobs consumed Broly's soul, as broly possessed Dobs and went on a rampage, sawine and Broly fought to death, destroying most of Hyrule's area with lava, dirt, wool, and many chests and a few pumpkins.

Afterwards we replaced all water with lava, and restored the Triforce to its golden glory. Amongst the battlefield between Broly(Dobs) and Sawine, was most of the server fighting the giant hordes of mobs.(to all you who took screeny's feel free to post them)

Me and Dobs are planning to expand Hyrule, further details will be posted in the future, we hope to see Hyrule flourish like it once did, but this time on a much larger scale.

So you just took it from the people who were given it fairly? Good job... good job..... (sarcasm)
Why is dobs involved?
Lol, Sawine has said that you cannot invade cities in the real map. Though honestly if you'd asked for it you could've had it.
jpkoushel wrote:

Lol, Sawine has said that you cannot invade cities in the real map. Though honestly if you'd asked for it you could've had it.

Can I have it?
No, I will give it to Dobs, but this is a bit immature that a mod is just taking a city.
If they are abonded you can take them over
Raven, I haven't quit Minetown, I am only having issues because my desktop was taken away. He can't just take it from another player without asking.
jpkoushel wrote:

No, I will give it to Dobs, but this is a bit immature that a mod is just taking a city.

Welcome to 90% of the staff
With you quitting the staff Gatschet, This number goes down to 50%.

And so, We just had great fun yesterday, with sawine involving in spawning and bout 10 people fighting. More of a fun event than a city steal...

So basicly, if you want it back, we'll give it back as it was before But if you plan to give it to us, We'll do our best to make something usefull for minetown with it !