Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jailed for infair reasons.
Started by [E] 300cc2 [1]

I was jailed for PvP. I know PvP Is a offence if a guards sees you do it many times. Well I was taking care of business Lucas jailed me for "Hearing me" and "Seeing me" in f5 mode.

I don't think it is right.

prPLFwh.png

gAR4wWW.png
Unfair sorry, Typing in dark.
Response:

Player was spotted in F5 mode pvping DarkAngel27. I was writing a skype message when I heard the sounds of PVP, I look to my minecraft and I saw 300cc2 kill DarkAngel27.

Player was warned prior to jailing to stop pvping as he had attacked DarkAngel 3 - 5 times prior. He had been jailed for 5 Minutes

I feel appropriate action had been taken at the time of incident.

Luca

LucasGreen
Moved to the prison server forum.

PvP is an offense no matter how many times an Officer or Sergeant sees you do it. Officers can kill for PvP offenses, and Sergeants can jail if requested by an Officer. Using third-person mode is unfair when used to spot PvP happening behind you.

Prison staff cannot use death messages, nor can they go off the sounds. The combat tag plugin was added to resolve any conflicts that may arise as to who hit who. If a player can prove they were hit without hitting anyone else (screenshot and post to forum), action will be taken against the Officer or Sergeant.