Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] B25xXD Ban Appeal
Started by [E] B25xXD

Username:B25xXD

When you were banned : N/A

Person who banned you: Matt

Reason you were banned: Griefing a Castle

Server: MT Main Sever.
Can a BC member please respond to this Ban Appeal?
B25xXd Can you explain why you griefd the castle and why you should be allowed back on the serevr.
Look , I swear to god , i did not grief the castle. I havn't been on in a long time. Right after the 1.5 update come out , i tried to get on the server again and it said you are banned. I didn't know why. So i posted on the forums and found out some of the plugins screwed up and that was why. I posted a ban appeal and it got deleted. I tried to get back on today and it said I griefed a castle. I never griefed a castle although i did see a griefed castle with major chunks errors but i never griefed.
BAN: mattgehring123 banned name 'b25xxd': Griefing a Castle. Appeal on the forums.

Mattgehring will provide a better explanation then I could once he gets on, Please be patient and this will be processed as soon as possible.
Fine....grumble.....
You need to learn that patience will bring you a long way. You've been banned since Feb 21, so I don't think a few more hours will have a large effect on anything.

For the Ban Committee:

lL3Fn5M.png

Fkb8R7D.png

kHonycj.png

7pS9yjQ.png
B25xXd Now that the evidence has been posted can you explain why you griefed and why you should be let back on minetown.
Alright. I had no idea that was the castle. anyways I thought it was abandoned. I had no idea no one inhabited it. I am trueley sorry and will apologize to the owner if he can be contacted. i will not do anything like it again. If i can never get on to the server well , Thnks fr the mmrs MT!
Sometimes im stupid....