Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Guard Recommendations
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

We're not always online and with 30+ TGuards on the team we are not able to monitor all of them, so we would like your opinion too!

Please post any positive opinions you have of any of the current TGuards who have worked in the prison beta.

Help us know which ones have been doing an outstanding job and also show your appreciation to them on this thread <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Any negative comments or criticism will be removed.
GTLthelonewolf is an amazing choice. he clearly understands all rules, has little confrontations. And has no reports against him! He's a Keeper!
Insert and ambiosis(might have spelled that wrong) are good guards as well
I agree with Lucas GTL is a superb guard! I recommend him
Hmm. Im not sure if other guards are allowed to post here but here we go:

GTL- I liked him. He was a good overall guard. He knew the rules very well. He was strict, but he knew when to give people a break.

WaffelWing- He was a good guard. He followed all the rules, as well as enforcing them very fairly.

Gashll- He was very fair with his PvP. He communicated very well with the other guards.

ambiosis- He was a very good guard. Fair, nice, strict, yet made the server a better place.

EDIT: I knew I was forgetting someone:

Moon_rocks-for the early hours that I saw him on, he was always a great guard to be with.
I like Lucas and insert

sudden is great also
Ok guys thanks for suggesting me <3
I Was Just Wondering , How May I Become A Gaurd On MineTown Or Even A TGuard If Possible Overall Its A Great Server MineTown It Really Is All The Guard Right Now Are Really Cool Guys And i Enjoy PLaying With Them Such ASs Ambiosis and Joey_Dev They Are Great Guards And I Know How To Do Everything A Gaurd Does I Have Learned How To Jail and Kill When Neccesary But I Also Know How To Play Around And Have Fun But What Im Asking For Is For A Chance To Be A Gaurd -Damian Or InGame NamerTag: (cl1pZkNivEz)I KNow Thats A Noob NAme But Sorry I Made This Account Name A Long Time Ago .., So Good Luck Gaurds Hope To Be One Gaurd Soon ..! c;
@6367840 wrote:
I Was Just Wondering , How May I Become A Gaurd On MineTown Or Even A TGuard If Possible Overall Its A Great Server MineTown It Really Is All The Guard Right Now Are Really Cool Guys And i Enjoy PLaying With Them Such ASs Ambiosis and Joey_Dev They Are Great Guards And I Know How To Do Everything A Gaurd Does I Have Learned How To Jail and Kill When Neccesary But I Also Know How To Play Around And Have Fun But What Im Asking For Is For A Chance To Be A Gaurd -Damian Or InGame NamerTag: (cl1pZkNivEz)I KNow Thats A Noob NAme But Sorry I Made This Account Name A Long Time Ago .., So Good Luck Gaurds Hope To Be One Gaurd Soon ..! c;

Literally two threads down... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

http://minetown.net/forum/page/9/m/672632/viewthread/7358096-guard-application-prison-beta#p42297003
Myself.... (jk)

Lets see GTL, Instert, Leronzadok, Moon_Rocks, lucas, ambiosis etc.