Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I got banned D:
Started by [E] Mr_Jacob

well how do you explain samandjacob he did nothing at all
they didnt warn me and how do u explain samandjacob
Jacob, I'm going to try to be your voice of reason here. The best thing to do is man up to your mistakes. If you truly want to continue to be a part of this server, start there.
stop being a hippie and apologize.
A ban appeal full of lies?

Please stay banned.

Lock please.
It was my bridge Jacob was using to dupe from and I was right there. Golden told him to stop and he said "no, I'm allowed to do this" and kept going. Just saying this for clarity and from a non admin/mod perspective.

He got the warning and was then told to stay away from the surrounding area but continued to pester Golden and return to the area. A fair ban in my opinion as he got a warning and instead of apologising and stopping his actions he continued to be a nuisance.
Mr_Jacob wrote:
well of couse they dont want to be de-ranked

Umm no. We have a trust between staff, we take staff opinion first.
I understand Ban Appeals are not my business in this server but after reading this I wanted to post my view.

Mr_Jacob - I was an admin on a smaller server last year, and when people submitted unban requests the thing I always looked for was genuine sorrow and respect. You have only disrespected the MOD's that banned you and their opions. Secondly if you were in the wrong, which by the looks of things you were, you could of admitted you mucked up and so did your friends and say we won't allow it to happen again.

I agree with Goldengm early opinion on this becoming locked as it is full of lies.

To become part of the server again you should surly admit to your mistakes, appaligize for lieing and being disrespectful. After that your chances of be allowed back could be increased.

Anyway I just wanted to put my point accross guys, like the post if you agree on my views here. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

-Jamie Miller
i am sorry for doing that can i play and i ask teddy if i could help he said yea so i was trying to help

I AM SUPER SORRY

all i want to do is play minetown

p.s: please unban me and samandjacob
Mr_Jacob wrote:
i am sorry for doing that can i play and i ask teddy if i could help he said yea so i was trying to help

I AM SUPER SORRY

all i want to do is play minetown

p.s: please unban me and samandjacob

I dont think thats happening