Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] False Accusation
Started by [E] VorTechs

Hi,

Today lucasgreen killed me because I had "hit" kutha1. I didn't even have time to react, he hit me 3 times with a stone sword and I ended up dying. As I said, I didn't have time to react, so I couldn't take screenshots. I would like it if you could look into this. Thanks!
Sorry to say it, but this IS after all a prison.

People kill each other all the time (and must of course be ready to take the consequences), and pvping is a large part of the game.

The punishment for kiling doesn't really go beyond guards attacking you and getting jailed for a very short period of time, and without screenshots you have essentially no proof.

Next time, take a pic of the death message <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

(if you want revenge you could also just put a bounty on lucas)

I can't even promise that a guard or tguard will take and action to punnish lucasgreen even if you have a screenshot.

PVP is a large part of the prison, and you'll have to either learn it or avoid it like everyone else.

Have a nice day-
Hey,

Sorry to hear that but cant do anything without screenshots.

Guards will kill anyone they see PVPing, sometimes innocent people may die if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Best thing to do is beeline through the pvp area to where you need to be and avoid everyone if you can <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> It gets a lot easier when you are in the higher blocks, I promise you x
Sorry man, I saw you PVP so I had to kill you. My Apologies.
I must say that there are signs saying that even if you arent PvPing but are near, or highly likely they will still kill you
*clears throat*

*crowd gets quiet*

a baloon is what hapens wheb a bowlimg ball dies. baloon is a ghost bowlimg ball, thamk u