Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting T-Guard 'gardiner_1' *Prison Server*
Started by [E] Coffeey

I attacked T_Guard gardiner_1 today , presumably knocking quite a bit of health off him. When he realized he was about to lose he ran into one of the non pvp zone areas.

When I said that this wasn't allowed, especially as a staff member, he came out and hit me before running back in again.

I then told him he I was going to report him and he replied something along the lines of 'gtg cya', before logging off.

I took screenshots if they're needed.

Can he be read the rules or something please?

Screenshots are definitely needed, post them as soon as you can and Danni (or someone else) will look into this.
@1086959 wrote:
I still dont have your sword coffeey, you somehow went afk when i ask you for it

I didn't go afk, I chose jail instead. That isn't relevant to this thread though.

I'll post the screen shots now.
Lemme check out the screenshots and I'll get it sorted for you x
kkFEuF7.jpg

CSI3bW2.jpg
Yeah by the way Mungo has been killing me for no reason and its kinda annoying not saying you should ban him but can you tell him to stop it its really annoying.
I'll speak to gardiner, but remember they cant always stay in a pvp area, especially if they need to type in chat or heal up
He only ran in there because he was about to die though.
I would also like to point out that yesterday when Landr0, MungoBungo and I were trying to kill gardiner he did this multiple times. Then later he was going off at people for safe zone camping. I don't have screenies becuase i didn't think it was an issue.