Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Staff List Suggestion
Started by Unknown User

Hello!

Scrolling through the Minetown website I found myself at the 'Staff' page and I thought it needed a bit of work. If you don't know what I am talking about, head on over to the Staff Page and take a look for yourself.

As you can see, the page is a bit unorganized with moderator's coming before Admin's and the Owner being near the middle. I would think that the Owner group should be near the top, and the admin, and so on.

I know there is a way to do this, and I believe it is quite easy to do. I know this is a really small issue that doesn't really have the biggest priority ever, but I am a bit of a perfectionist at times and I believe it would help users find appropriate staff members quicker and help us users identify our staff easily (or easier).

Thanks for reading!
Just a few weeks ago it looked like that, not sure what caused it to be organized by name. I'm pretty sure it's not on purpose, though.
The list only seems disorganised due to its order. It was ordered according to rank, however now it seems to be in alphabetical order. This is also something I kind of want fixed... However we do have the staff list on the wiki.
When the feature was initially available, we were using a different mapping plugin. As our world map is so large, the plugin contributed to a large portion of the server lag. We have since then switched to a different map provider (renders the map differently and reduces lag). The map markers are not natively supported by our current mapper and we are working on getting a substitute. We hope to see the feature return in the near future.
small.png
wrote:</span>

When the feature was initially available, we were using a different mapping plugin. As our world map is so large, the plugin contributed to a large portion of the server lag. We have since then switched to a different map provider (renders the map differently and reduces lag). The map markers are not natively supported by our current mapper and we are working on getting a substitute. We hope to see the feature return in the near future.</q>
You're 1 year, 6 months late.
D: the necro D: