Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Plugins
Started by Unknown User

Okey.. i realy want to use some items from inv edit, but thats cheating. so i wondered.. could you make a thread where you have the links to your plugins?

I would like to have the Craftbook, mine something.. and the economy plugins for singleplayer and lan purposes..is that possible?
youll have to find single player versions, a singleplayer version i use that is like mcedit and classic version also allows you to fly and you cant die, is zombe mod, it has a mod in it that allows you to have infinite amount of blocks and you can clear giant area or fill giant areas with a press of 3 buttons, a mod that allows you to fly, and a mod that allows you to not die, see ores and mobs
I've argued against this before, and here we go again. Sawine shouldn't and probably won't give you a single player version of the server because you'll be able to find all of the grief spots and practically x-ray your way into things..

EDIT:

Unless you were talking about JUST plugins, thats a whole nother story.
He never asked for the map :S
yea he was asking for plugins like the things that allow you to have a colored name and allows you to warp and a whole shitton of other things