Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The 3DSteamworks
Started by [E] Nanakisan

Seeing as this place has a lovely arts thread. I thought i'd come about and show off my stuff. I am a Professional 3D Artist. But i still have tons to learn. Sadly i haven't made much in the way of new things. So most of what i will show is getting old and older. I'll just send links to my personal gallery on deviantart.com. Hope you guys like it.

Oh by the way peeps. I do tend to take requests but it varies if i am....bored enough to do it. Thats usually how my creativity works. I have to be stupidly bored to do anything creative at all. hahahaha

spring_has_come_remake_by_nanaki_murasaki-d4ibxwt.png

Spring Has Come Remake by ~Nanaki-Murasaki on deviantART

the_martini_by_nanaki_murasaki-d53ze65.png

The Martini by ~Nanaki-Murasaki on deviantART

bricks_n_blocks_by_nanaki_murasaki-d5bkjxc.png

Bricks N Blocks by ~Nanaki-Murasaki on deviantART

skavenger_hardstyle_by_nanaki_murasaki-d5cel9u.png

Skavenger Hardstyle by ~Nanaki-Murasaki on deviantART
Those look fantastic! I love spring has come and the detail in it!
Don't even get me started on how many test renders i went through just for the DoF on the mushrooms alone...hahaha ...50

Yeah if there is one thing i always fell in love with when using kerkythea. It would have to be the instancing brush, its how i got the nice field brush look to it. Also some of the mushrooms are actually instances to so there is only 1 physical model being rendered. the rest are just copies with dimension,rotation parameters.
A bit of a WIP post actually. I recently finished modeling this sword for a friend of mine. He made a artwork featuring the sword and i just had to model it.

0b500XZ.png

Now all thats left is the shield that went with it. After that is final rendering, post processing and i'll be satisfied.

(Do note the image...is actually over a month old now. As with some projects i tend to get inspired but quickly lose interest. I may or may not finish this..hahahah)