Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] E3 2013 Discussion & Hype Thread - Sponsored by Mr. Caffeine
Started by [E] GACKT

8901901222_695cd6c902_o.png
Congratulations of making the first and only thread of yours that actually made sense.

Announced Halo 5. in my opinion. good game but the last game had a ending as if there was no other way to make a good sequel to it. I'm curious to see how it turns out graphic wise as well as story wise if your a player that is looking for a hard plot and great amusing story line. Rather than that there wasn't much I really followed.
EA's Conference was the best so far. Battlefront, Dragon Age, Mirror's Edge 2...

Pretty much the reaction to Battlefront and Mirror's Edge 2.

http://mykotaku.tumblr.com/post/52657569888
Playstation 4 $399. Used games work how you know, no Used games restrictions, no DRM BS; Sony one-two punch knockout before the fight even started. I can't believe Jack Trenton stood on stage and laughed while he listed these off, the crowd was going insane.

Microsoft is out of the race.
Kingdom Hearts 3.

There was no chance for the Xbox (D)One.
@1044909 wrote:
Kingdom Hearts 3.

There was no chance for the Xbox (D)One.

Kingdom Hearts 3 AND Final Fantasy 15 (Was Versus)
@274474 wrote:
Playstation 4 $399. Used games work how you know, no Used games restrictions, no DRM BS; Sony one-two punch knockout before the fight even started. I can't believe Jack Trenton stood on stage and laughed while he listed these off, the crowd was going insane.

Microsoft is out of the race.

I might actually buy a PS4 now.
Then we can play games together Coffeey.

Anyone who missed it can watch Sony's full Press Conference here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmoZAPDV3ew

I'm really excited for this new console, in most of the games announced, they all had seamless jump-in jump-out co-op or multiplayer. Like in the Destiny trailer the guy was just standing there and his buddy shows up in a drop ship, no menus no lobbies.