Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The protection Removal Suggestion
Started by [E] Dobs

Hey guys, I'm back on the server as some may have noticed !

And here i have a suggestion.

What about the removal of Protection !? Yeah yeah, i see you there, jumping out of your chair yelling " HELL NO MAN' YO CRAZY OR WAT? " My point are the following :

- Minetown now have a whitelist with pretty much nice players that all paid the 5 bucks fee, it makes a sense to see that people should be educated not to grief/steal

- Look at all those big server, Mentionning Godcraft here, This server is hella big, has lots of people and epic constructions, enough space... Nothing seems to happen in term of grief. And if it does, severs laws apply. I've been there, played there and saw people getting banned for just entering an house without permission, For real. And yes, there is no protection or even chests protections. People are simply being honest.

- People seems to always ask more, As a mod, i do tons of protections a day, i don't care about that. I mostly care about people asking for BIG protection. Like they found a land, where they are building on. And they ask me to protect like, an almost 1000x1000 area, with nothing built on it.... Where is the RP in that :/. Almost like builder mod...

This is my suggestion, To make a more RPable minetown, you have the right to be against it !

Oh and i suggest that Place such as the whole spawn and market stay protected. Only spawn market shop would be protected. So people would be more interested in moving there !
This is indeed a great idea my dear sir.

My moon laser plan will be able to begin with that in place.
Should have posted in Admins
Yeah I see your point, but really you have to admit, deep down we all have griefer's inside us, the temptation to grief is still there

Plus our server ever being like Godcraft would be amazing, you should have simply denied protecting that large of an area if nothing was on it.
Sorry, but most of are too immature to handle this.

~SN
maybe some areas shouldn't be protected only populated city and ready build ones to have protections
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Sorry, but most of are too immature to handle this.

~SN

I agree with you. Even though the people have to go through payment to get in. The amount of people that end up joining with IQs probably lower than 20 amazes me.
Thats below legally retarted, gear
Lets not start a debate over this,

And... keep in mind that the most retarted people are sometimes the one that stand out more. Dont generalize on players IQ...

My brother have been away for a lil while, so there a few topics he need to be updated on.

Forget this suggestion, our protection is fine the way it is. We dont protect empty land, and our world is big enouph for the moment.
Gatschet wrote:
Thats below legally retarted, gear

Yeh Ik it was an exaggeration, but you catch what I was saying. And its k sawine, I see where dobs was comin from.