Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MTPA Recruit Center • We're here to help you! • Join today for the benefits of membership

ae8c4ef0e43e76f28fd1dd2afb5b1faf3dae1ec1da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807099345593aaf4fd180736d_zps243a3a39.png

Why join MTPA --

- Protection - We will make sure bullies don't mess with you on the prison server

- Giveaways and drop parties - MTPA members only drop parties

- Organization - one man cant take down a whole army...

How to join --

IGN:

Why you want to join MTPA (Minetown Prison Alliance):

How you can help:

Will you agree to the MTPA membership terms?:

Will be updated with more info soon.

ok
IGN: SuddenOrgasm

Why you want to join MTPA (Minetown Prison Alliance): Because I am already co-owner of it.

How you can help: I am running the website.. I am co-owner.

Will you agree to the MTPA membership terms?: Idk?
IGN: stickmanlazer0

Why you want to join MTPA (Minetown Prison Alliance): With all the resources, community, and protection it sounds like a good deal. Also i am in need of starting help <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

How you can help: I am a good gatherer and am patient. I am a good PvP'er from the pvp server. I will be a good asset to MTPA

Will you agree to the MTPA membership terms?: Yes, i agree to any and all terms
IGN: Landro

Why you want to join MTPA (Minetown Prison Alliance): I need a few bright people in the prison that I can trust.

How you can help: I have the blueprints of the prison tattooed on my back. I know how to escape.

Will you agree to the MTPA membership terms?: Maybe. I don't know what these are. Where can I find them?
TOS:

No betraying

No being a as*hole
MinetownPA.enjin.com
No can do.
You might not be able to handle rule 1 but that is ok
Bump