Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Re-claim: Oceantown
Started by [E] Azemari

I would like to reclaim Oceantown, due to a lot of griefing going on throughout the town. I Don't have concrete evidence but I have a lot of petitions related to the town, like when it was converted to a a MCTown. When The warp was first created. I also found out that the owner is rarely online. And i believe that the town needs a more active replacement.

The attached file shows my recent petitions of which one shows me asking for the towns warp being created by Irethena.
Oh wait wrong image, that shows the fuss caused about me asking for Oceantown to be turned into MCTown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
DpWheaton123 is co-owner of it.
Who is Owner then? in the territ_main only dpwheaton is stated, then a couple of members
You were an owner, he must have removed you... He is now full owner of it. He's not by any means active, so you should put in a land claim request and wait the massive 6 months... Sorry.
Let the 6 months Begin!