Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] who was the worst guy on minetown thats in the grave yard
Started by Unknown User

@1690380 wrote:
Lol Fat_Jones wasn't really that bad

He was just a little kid who was mad
Just sayin' - if you weren't there for the broly incident, don't mention it on the forum please; it makes you look like an idiot. That was two years ago, there's no need to bring up old news.
Just thought I'd post, some memorabilia, for those who remember Broly, his ban, and the sphere world that resulted while the map was being fixed!

HEIv1HI.jpg
broly was out of control lol just like in dbz
HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg
ThaBigDawg was a cool guy. People shouldn't pass judgement on others whom they've never really met.

The worst person to ever join Minetown is not in the graveyard nor are they banned.
@544132 wrote:
ThaBigDawg was a cool guy. People shouldn't pass judgement on others whom they've never really met.

The worst person to ever join Minetown is not in the graveyard nor are they banned.

AMEN.

ThaBigDawg was funny, from what I remember. I think we used to raid the end loads. So many of the names I can remember come from PvP.
Come on guys, I'm not so bad. When you gonna let me come play with all my old m8's again?

And patty boy, when you gonna be my bro on Insta and twitter? Hurting my feelings brah.
Why the necro on this thread? I'm locking this