Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] who was the worst guy on minetown thats in the grave yard
Started by Unknown User

@274474 wrote:
Anyone who wasn't around for the Broly accident shouldn't be allowed to comment on it. Also not everyone in the Graveyard has been banned.

Well my bad, but I did find this looking back thru all the main post, from the very first one....
Yeah wasn't a fun time, though I couldn't help laugh that spawn was a massive crater, not so funny everyone thought I was apart of the whole thing.
People like jallaf are in the graveyard. "Hear lies jallaf, may he forever have his 72 virgins... Derp" I never actually got this until recently. and then theres "hear lies MastaC's ability to finish his many projects" ThaBigDawg also has a well suited spawner grave. fat jones trolled the forums, and if he knew what he was doing he could have created many alt accounts, using proxy's to bypass ip bans, and essentialy trolled the forums forever. we would have no way to stop him.
@775624 wrote:
People like jallaf are in the graveyard. "Hear lies jallaf, may he forever have his 72 virgins... Derp" I never actually got this until recently. and then theres "hear lies MastaC's ability to finish his many projects" ThaBigDawg also has a well suited spawner grave. fat jones trolled the forums, and if he knew what he was doing he could have created many alt accounts, using proxy's to bypass ip bans, and essentialy trolled the forums forever. we would have no way to stop him.

I made the spawner grave <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
@274474 wrote:
Yeah wasn't a fun time, though I couldn't help laugh that spawn was a massive crater, not so funny everyone thought I was apart of the whole thing.

Hahaha, I remember everyone was trying to blame you, while not being sure if you even did anything and you were just being cool about it
In my time, TheBigDawg (That was a great grave Irethena).

Out of my time, probably Broly, DecoyGoose, or any of them.
Now I haven't been around for long, I joined on the 10th of June last year, so from my time on minetown, I would say fat_jones, but yes indeed I heard of the broly incident, "The admin who went mad and deleted half the server" and I would say out of my time, definitely brolymaximum.
LoL for me ThaBigDawg.

For those who were around know why <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
@1192628 wrote:
LoL for me ThaBigDawg.

For those who were around know why <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

italy... most not subtle, but still kinda subtle implication/joke/megaLUL ever... xD
Lol Fat_Jones wasn't really that bad