Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How pros play Fallout.
Started by Unknown User

This is something I created before I started my character in Fallout: New vegas. I planned out my stats before the game started. If you're wondering why I got so much Endurance it's because I wanted to buy every Implant possible. Also I got the intelligence implant @ lvl 1 using a guide on youtube <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> so I had 10 Intelligence. With implants the endgame stats look like 10 int, 2 chr, 6 str, 6 per, 9 endur, 6 luck, 8 agil.

9 intellegence

1 charisma

5 strength

5 perception

8 endurance

5 luck

7 agility

@lvl2 - Intense Training (Endurance)

@lvl4 - Educated

@lvl6 - Bloody Mess

@lvl8 - Commando

@lvl10 - Finesse

@lvl12 - Sniper - Perception 6, Agility 6

@lvl14 - Comprehension

@lvl16 - Better Criticals - Perception 6, Luck 6

@lvl18 - Concentrated Fire - Energy Weps 60, Guns 60

@lvl20 - Grim Reaper's Sprint

@lvl22 - Laser Commander - Energy weps 90

@lvl24 - Weapon Handling

@lvl26 - Nerves of Steel - Agilty 7

@lvl28 - Math Wrath - Science 70

@lvl30 - Action Boy

@lvl32 - Action Boy

@lvl34 - Tag!

Lockpick - Vault 3 Utility Jumpsuit +5, +16 Skill Books, +20 Magazine, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 55

Medicine - Followers Lab Coat +10, +16 Skill books, +20 Magazine, +4 SB dead Money - DONT LEVEL PAST 50

Repair - Vault 3 Utility Jumpsuit +5, +16 skill Books, +20 Magazine, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 55

Science - Followers Lab Coat +10, +16 skill books, +20 Magazine, +4 SB Dead Money - DONT LEVEL PAST 50

Sneak - + 16 Skill Books, +4 SB Dead Money - DONT LEVEL PAST 80

Melee Weapons - +16 Skill Books, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 80

Speech - Naughty Nightware +10, +16 skill books, +20 Magazine, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 50

Survival - +16 skill Books - DONT LEVEL PAST 84

Unarmed - +16 skill Books, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 80

Barter - +16 Skill Books, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 80

Energy Weapons - +16 Skill Books, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 80

Explosives - +16 Skill books, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 80

Guns - +16 Skill books, +4 SB dead money - DONT LEVEL PAST 80

(1) Default intro slide

(2-NCR) NCR Victory at Hoover Dam

(3-Courier) Good Karma, Male, NCR Victory at Hoover Dam

(4-Black Mountain) Repair Rhonda at Black Mountain, Tabitha alive

(5-Raul) Rescue Raul, complete “Old School Ghoul”, and convince him to take up his guns again, alive at endgame

(6-Boomers) Complete “Volare!” to win Boomers’ loyalty, NCR Victory at Dam

(7-Brotherhood of Steel ) Do not overthrow Elder McNamara, complete his quest to join BoS, negotiate truce between NCR and BoS, NCR Victory at Dam

(8-Veronica) Complete “I Could Make You Care”, convince her to stay in the BoS, negotiate BoS/NCR truce, alive at endgame

(9-Fiends) Kill Motor-Runner, Cook-Cook, Violet, and Driver Nephi – bunch of murdering rapists=dead

(10-Followers of the Apocalypse) Convince Julie Farkas to aid NCR prior to the final battle at the Dam, NCR Victory at the Dam, Julie alive at endgame

(11-Arcade) Complete “For Auld Lang Syne”, convince Arcade to stay at Freeside to provide medical support, alive at endgame

(12-Goodsprings) Protect Goodsprings from the Powder Gangers, NCR Victory at Dam

(13-Cass) Complete "Heartache by the Number" peacefully, do NOT steal Gun Runner plans for Crimson Caravan (doing so gets Alice McLafferty and Gloria van Graff killed in the epilogue)

(14-Cass) NCR Victory at the Dam with Cass alive, play as a male Courier

(15-Great Khans) Convince the Great Khans to break their alliance with Caesar and to leave once the Battle of Hoover Dam begins, Caesar's Legion is defeated at Dam

(16-Jacobstown) Pass both Science and Speech checks while completing "Guess Who I Saw Today", resolving the conflict peacefully and not using Lily for experiments

(17-Lily) Complete (or not) Lily's unmarked quest, tell her to keep taking half-doses of her medicine, alive at endgame - chose this so she doesn't forget her grandchildren and last trace of her humanity.

(18-The Kings) Ease tensions between Kings/NCR, NCR Victory at the Dam, The King alive at endgame

(19-Rex) Cure Rex using Rey's brain from Old Lady Gibson during "Nothin' but a Hound Dog", alive at endgame

(20-Misfits) Follow Mags' or O'Harahan's advice to fix the Misfits, alive at endgame

(21-Novac) Launch the Bright Followers' rockets with improved trajectory, don't massacre the town, NCR Victory at the Dam

(22-Boone) Complete Boone's quest and choosing the first option at the end, alive at endgame

(23-Powder Gangers) Kill Eddie at the NCRCF, "I Fought the Law" was completed in my run, but not required - bunch of violent highway robbers=dead

(24-Vault 19 Powder Gangers) Destroy the sulfur deposits, go with Lem's plan to surrender - convicts with good sense to surrender=alive

(25-Primm) Install NCR as the sheriff of Primm, NCR Victory at the Dam

(26-ED-E) Complete ED-E's quest by bringing him to the Followers, alive at endgame, *the only ending slide that requires subtitles

(27-NCR Rangers) Kill Caesar, using this as leverage to convince Hanlon to stop his plan during "Return to Sender", Hanlon alive at endgame (no suicide)

(28-Remnants) Recruit the Remnants via "For Auld Lang Syne", tell them to side with NCR at the end, NCR Victory at the Dam, alive at endgame

(29) Default final slide. War...war never changes.

I just play my games to have fun.

But that's your choice.
lol I didnt take too much time making my character. All I knew was. I want a good person. xD
I play games to have fun too! But I also want to get my moneys worth.................................

............because I'm jewish.

But yeah its soo easy to fuck up on little things in fallout. I just realized I accidentally got my lockpicking past 55 because I didn't buy the perception implant yet.
Best thing about Fallout-

Intelligence-1