Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have been banned for using the piston x-ray glitch
Started by [E] tomic

Username: tomic

When you were banned : 6/3/13

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: I used the piston X-Ray glitch

Server: Main
I was all out of iron so I was trying to find a cave. I started looking and could not find any. I remembered the X-Ray piston glitch and decided to use it. I had know clue it was against the rules on the server and I use it all the time in single player so i didn't really think anything of it. I don't know why I didn't look at the rules before using the glitch. I haven't been on in a couple of months so i forgot some of the minor rules. I looked over all the rules and I fully understand them all now. If I ever do get un-banned I will look over all the rules several times. About 5 minutes after I was banned, my dad came in and said he would donate to the server because I asked him the night before if he would. I then awkwardly had to explain to him that I was banned. I am sorry for what I did and I fully understand why I was banned. Thank you for your time and I hope I can get a reply.
Why has know one answered? I have been waiting patiently for at least a reply.
Sorry about the wait for a reply. So, as this is your first offence, to my knowledge, I will unban you. Now please read the rules once again before logging in next, and make sure you never do this again, as you won't get off so lightly.

Unbanned.

Locked.