Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ITT: Post and I'll Diagnose You With a Mental Disorder
Started by [E] GACKT

and maybe give you some life advice
Im suffering, tell me Dr. GACKT whats wrong!
jimbo493 wrote:

I diagnose you with Gender Dysphoria (formerly known as Gender Identity Disorder)

Long-standing and strong identification with another gender

Long-standing disquiet about the sex assigned or a sense of incongruity in the gender-assigned role of that sex

No physical intersex characteristics

Significant distress or impairment in occupational functioning, social functioning and other areas of life

In other words, you are a transexual.
I already have a mental disorder.

Guess and I'll reward you.
XCoaster wrote:

Dammit you said it in your Moderator App..

I forgot >.<

oh woo 100th post
XCoaster wrote:

Coaster you need to stop. You're heavily addicted to caffeine which is in everything. It is disrupting your social life and it's all you think about. It's only a matter of time before you progress to harder drugs. I'm sending you to rehab.
GACKT wrote:
XCoaster wrote:

Coaster you need to stop. You're heavily addicted to caffeine which is in everything. It is disrupting your social life and it's all you think about. It's only a matter of time before you progress to harder drugs. I'm sending you to rehab.

I am, but that's not what's disrupting my social life :3d:
885887-baby-penguin-costume.jpg
GACKT wrote:
jimbo493 wrote:

I diagnose you with Gender Dysphoria (formerly known as Gender Identity Disorder)

Long-standing and strong identification with another gender

Long-standing disquiet about the sex assigned or a sense of incongruity in the gender-assigned role of that sex

No physical intersex characteristics

Significant distress or impairment in occupational functioning, social functioning and other areas of life

In other words, you are a transexual.

Ummmmmm I want to see your proof of being a doctor......

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
SuddenOrgasm wrote:
885887-baby-penguin-costume.jpg

I think you saw this coming

pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children. Add depression to that as well.

Also you changed your name to SuddenOrgasm just now?