Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Event] Post Your Riddles!
Started by [E] a3modz2

Hey guys I'm doing a forum event called 'YourRiddles' where you post your riddles and I try to answer them if I fail at the answer then you get 1000 mtc

and if I beat you, you get nothing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Btw you can post as many riddles as you want.

Have fun ~A3modz2
Get ready....

1.)

What is greater than God,

more evil than the devil,

the poor have it,

the rich need it,

and if you eat it, you'll die?

2.)

Who makes it, has no need of it.

Who buys it, has no use for it.

Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.

What is it?

3.)

here was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

4.)

Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they're not twins.

How can this be?

5.)

A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't break the law.

How come?

6.)

imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?

And Finally 7.)

Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?

1. nothing

2. idk

3. idk

4. a family

5. idk

6. idk.

7. idk

please tell me how much I owe you
6000 mtc

1.) Correct

2.) A Coffin

3.) A watermelon

4.) They were 2 in triplets

5.) She was walking

6.) Stop imagining

7.) A ton
1) What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

2) Why don't skeletons play music in church?
Jazzy wrote:
1) What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

idk and idk u won lol im bad at these ill send you ur 2k when I get In game <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
You owe me 2,000 MT creds.

QUESTIONS:

SOLUTIONS:

1) Man. One crawls on all fours as a baby. When he grows up, he walks on two feet. Once he grows old, he uses a cane.

2) Because they've got no organs!
These are some pretty well known riddles man.
I've got a good one.

- A poor man is sitting in a bar by himself when another man of wealth enters and sits down next to the poor man. The poor man stares in envy at the hundred dollar bills stuffing the rich mans pockets. The rich man orders a drink and pays the tab, turning to look at the poor man staring lustfully at him.

Rich Man : Excuse me sir, how may I help you?

Poor Man : Oh, sorry sir, I was just admiring your excess of currency.

Rich Man : Ah, I see, One does tend to be envious of me. *laughs and turns back to the bar*

The Poor Man was very offended by his remark, and hatched a plan to knock him down a few pegs.

Poor Man : Excuse me again, sir, but may I make a wager?

Rich Man : Oh, and what might that be?

Poor Man : I bet you all of the money you have on you that I can song that is completely different than a way it has ever been sung, about a single name of your own choice.

Rich Man: *chuckles heartily and agrees to the terms, fully confident he will win* Okay then, how about a song with my daughters' name in it. Her name is Alexandra Delilah Anderson.

The Rich Man goes home poor, and the Poor Man goes home rich.

What song did the Poor Man sing?
@1674543 wrote:

I knew it!