Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] it's happenig again.

everyday i am harassed constantly by the phantoms of my own bullsh*t. my posts get me into trouble. please follow @Dril on twitter dot com.
Didn't you post this a while ago?
OkiFool66 wrote:

I posted it, lol.
#PredSpread wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

I posted it, lol.

Everytime I see your signature....I....I don't even.......
OkiFool66 wrote:
#PredSpread wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

I posted it, lol.

I can hardly get on the forums on this youth trip cause there are constantly little kids looking over my shoulder at your weird gif sig of a man with a strap on stick-cock banging a pull up bar with the aid of old man canes with forearm support for leverage to gain momentum in his upward thrust <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Jared wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
#PredSpread wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

I posted it, lol.

I can hardly get on the forums on this youth trip cause there are constantly little kids looking over my shoulder at your weird gif sig of a man with a strap on stick-cock banging a pull up bar <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

I laughed so hard at this
Jared wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
#PredSpread wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

I posted it, lol.

I can hardly get on the forums on this youth trip cause there are constantly little kids looking over my shoulder at your weird gif sig of a man with a strap on stick-cock banging a pull up bar with the aid of old man canes with forearm support for leverage to gain momentum in his upward thrust <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

Here you go, Jared. Have fun watching the whole video!
the reason i complain about your posts, is because it is spam. and i dont like seeing things that don't make any sense. you just blurt them out on every comment. and make random threads with his twitter posts.
lancefortier wrote:
the reason i complain about your posts, is because it is spam. and i dont like seeing things that don't make any sense. you just blurt them out on every comment. and make random threads with his twitter posts.

*corsses out all the bad posts in perm. marker* mmm . haha. oh yeah. look at that *scrolls down and t he posts move* no. this wont do. oh no