Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The pope
Started by [E] Raventeeth

So guys so as you heard i am gone make vetican city. Of course we need a pope for it. I have 2 ideas how we are gone vote it.

Idea 1.

Only vegas members can vote for a pope under the members.

Idea 2. i like this idea the most.

Every faction chose a main priest. They will chose a pope.

This sytem will go this way

the bigger faction there votes will count more like espero or vegas will count for 3 a smaller faction will count for 1 becuase the main priest will represcent more people.

All the votes will go anyomias by private message to me the priest cant vote on each self. If people doesnt trust i will set a second control.

This are my ideas please vote which idea you like the most.

The pope will be the head of the church in minetown. If the pope comes from a other faction than vegas doesnt mean that the faction owns vetican city. It will still be from vegas. The pope will live in the vetican and will do speech for the people ever month or week not sure how.

More information will follow
Sounds interesting but y the fck do we need a pope o.O
We don't Jay, Frost shall be Orthodox trololo (But really I had been planning my own church like this.. >>)
Espero's church is the Church of Notch- if this is the 'religion' your city is planning on using, we will gladly supply a priest <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thank you it doesn't make a difference the pope that will get chosen will follow their reglion of the faction
what about my faction we own alot of land and cities but we have few people
Idea 3: None of the above.
I aggree with heark
Lol @ mark frosts orthodox xD
Heark I don't give a shit if you don't join