Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please unban me, I have been suffering from the ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by [E] mindreader007

Username: Mindreader007

When you were banned : About 3 weeks ago

Person who banned you: DannyBoyg1

Reason you were banned: For logging in with an alternate account.

Server: PvP, Events
The rage exclamation won't help you any. Wait while I look into this.
Okay, so here's the deal. You were banned for using an alternate account and xraying, you were given a ban with chance of reappeal in two months, which was back in February. First off, why should I unban you when you Xrayed, used an alternate account, and then LIED about it? I don't want a simple reply like "I'm sorry I was poor and I'll never do it again" I want a true, heart felt answer, which you've had over six months to think about.

Truthfully, Minetown is one of my favorite servers of all time. Over the six months I had to think, I have been playing on other server and realized there is no point of xraying because Minecraft is not meant for xray and just takes the fun out of survival. I could write a huge paragraph explaining the same exact thing, so I am going to keep this short. I regret X-Raying because it takes the fun out of survival. I just logged in with alternate accounts to see how Minetown was changing and too talk with old friends. Please be a bro and unban me.
Just to show me the effort and the fact that you really are sincere and would like to be included back in the community, also so I can trust what you are saying; I want you to write an good sized paragraph about it. I want be sure that you can be trusted, so take this assignment seriously.
During the time that I have been banned, I have been playing on other servers such as *** and ****PvP which are pretty similar to Minetown. When the most recent update came out, I have been to lazy to get the new version of X-Ray. Without the mod, I understood that it made no sense to use it anyway because it took out the needed skill and took out the fun of surviving. After all it is called survival for a reason. So I have been playing on servers without mods for a while now and noticed that I got the same outcome as when I was using mods. I ended up with the same XP and the same materials. I have learned that cheating will really not get you anywhere. Thank you for reading this, I hope to see your reply.
Thank you for taking the time to write out a paragraph. I'll unban you next time I have a chance to get in-game, it could be as late as tomorrow.

/locked
OK, I know you are not supposed to reply to a ban appeal that you don't have anything to do with but.. Jared you forgot to lock the thread.