Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Non Official MineTown Lottery.
Started by [E] Vixen390

Hey guys, i know the TITLE doesnt sound to exiting but please read the whole thing before you TROLL <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

So bascicly this is how i want to do this.

This is a begginer test and i will test it out this once with 1 lottery. So we will need 10 people starting off to start the lottery. The tickets would be 5 diamonds so you get the drift

5x10= 50d

5x20=100d!!!

So i know your probably thinking, HEY i dont trust you but think agian from RULE 3, which says dont steal anything from you. If i steal from you i would get banned and thats the LAST thing i want to do. I just want people to have a fun exiting time in this with out gettin to carried away

I will livestream the WHOLE event.

This event would mean pull names out of a hat. I know it sounds stupid but its the only way this could happien, if you have another idea pleaseCOMMENT BELOW

I will have to buy another personal lottery bank from the Spawn bank, itll cost some money but i have enough money to buy another bank

Thank you all for takin the time for this lottery and i hope this works out!!

Just let us use the plugin
Or, you could use the lottery things, like the ones in Vegas.

~SN
I like this idea personally. Rather simple, good pay out..
its rather sadning how i didnt do anything to upset anyone and they dont trust me maybe cause im a women?
... or maybe they just dont know you
i dont trust you cuz your a woman
@Mikel is your gonna say that why did you even post that...?
What's a woman?
AHHAHAH gat your funny that actualy made me cry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>