Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Project summervaction
Started by [E] Raventeeth

Hello guys my summer vaction will start about 5 weeks it will some 12 weeks vaction i want to start the biggest project that minetown/minecraft have ever seen i have some ideas. If you guys have a other idea say it. So i can start the planning and the designing this project will start if my summer vaction start so evertyhing will continue in vegas.

First idea

Veticaan city

second idea

Doge's Palace, Venice

if you guys have a other idea pls say it i want a famous building or mabye a city
you could go out and have a life?

i mean the Vatican sounds cool.
^.

Or you can do two spheres, like Cryston, and then add a gigantic, subway in between them.

~SN
♪♫5 dollar footlong♪ ♫
You could make a subway that goes to every city <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Make New Vegas.. With The Lucky 38 and Vault 21..
getting a live is to much work i have work and some party's in the summer vaction to so i am not 24/7 online
Jthm get outta Gino's! D:
Its not my fault you guys made it so easy to get in

the only reason jpk found out that i got in ad expanded the protection was because of CRF
jthm02 wrote:
Its not my fault you guys made it so easy to get in

the only reason jpk found out that i got in ad expanded the protection was because of CRF

You're gonna get the hammer if you're caught snooping there.