Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown Lottery?
Started by [E] Vixen390

Hey guys just another poll i wanted to ask you people about. Basicly how i would want to do this Minetown Lottery is with 30 people or more enter with 5 diamnds will come out to 130 diamnds prize, but if we get pore people then it would go up obvously, so if you think this is a good idea please comment with the number you like best!

1. Good idea!!

2. Wont partisipate

3. Who cares.

4. To many diamonds.!!

5. I guess so.

So once agian pick 1-5 only 1, and comment it below thanks!
Why dont you add a poll?

I like this idea. could be fun. Obviously needs to be governed and kept track of but i like the idea <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i could write a plugin to do this pretty quickly but I have to talk with sawine first
They have a few on Bukkit im sure of it.

We need a proper plugin, or else it would be corrupt.

But a definate 1.
1 i would do it for sure maybe have two different ones? and you can put in as many diamonds as you would like say 30 diamonds gives you 6 chances
ANNOUNCMENT: if there isnt a plugin ill be happily run this, as i can. I will make a head office and then we will need people to donate obvisously 5 d, but we need like 30 people to partisipate. Anyways please give me a reply as i would love to run this!