Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunter Relief Fund
Started by [E] Gear

I've been looking at some nice cheap computers for my self then I realized. I mean, I am more generous than most, Why dont we all try to pitch in and order him a new one! I found a decently priced one $280.00 USD no customization. I say we try to gather up that money plus a little extra for some hard rive space, and once we do that, we have the company send it to Hunter's House. Please give thoughts on this. I can give $20.00 atm but no more <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-570/pd?oc=ddcwba11&model_id=inspiron-570
I think this would be a nice present, because We easily make 1,000 in donations every 2-3 months
Its a good idea, possibly setup a paypal for donations toward this and then cancel it after we have gotten him the computer

Although, he really should try to reinstall his os
yeah. I mean If we made like 1,400 last 2 months, and the server costs about 280 to run, IF its ok with sawine, cant we end up with 100 easy, maybe more. then all we need is the rest
Im not trying to bash hunter or this idea lol. But id prefer if zero server money went towards this. He has no job, it would be different if he was working and paying bills etc.

Hunter, go to mcdonalds, get a job, they hire people so quick. Work for ONE or two weeks. then just stop showing up. go back to get cheque and bam, 600$+.
Yeh I guess. Its fune but people can donate with their own money
This is minetown, not cp3000. No free computer sorry.

Edit: for 500-600$ you can get i5, 4gb ram, 1TB hard drive, and very decent graphic card to run latest games out.
Well yeah go ahead lol. First he should take his comp to a store, see what they could do cheap or free
yeh NVM then Sorro for suggesting that xD
I agree with reggief...the kid has no job and no plans on getting one.

computers can be bought anywhere like a pawn shop or clasiffied ads.

crack heads sell those for like 100$ sometimes lol./