Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I got banned and don't know why
Started by [E] wakafl0ka

i was playing and while i was walking about to warp to another city i got banned and disconnected. it couldn't have been something i have done because i was not even doing anything except exploring. I paid and don't want to get banned because i am almost 100% sure tht i was banned by mistake

Reg did it. Saw it in chat. Not sure why, though.
Me and Reggief were next to you. Talking to you. No answers.

Why were you building/griefing on KingMark palace ?
I got 2 grief alerts from you. I tp'd to you but you were just walking so I wasnt sure what you did. I then watched you for a minute.

You walked up to kingmarks castle and build a tower up to it and destroyed his birch tree blocks.

When I asked you what you were doing there was no response for probably 3 min. So then I banned you. Griefing is NOT allowed, especially on the building contest winner
i have a little bro who was playing maybe it was him he doesnt even know the game ill make sure he doesnt go on cause i never was building on someones palace so it was prob him im sorry for trouble but it was not me
How cant you be sure ? If you connect on the forum just after being banned ?
i came upstairs and saw a ban message on my screen i wasw only gone for about 5 minutes i guess thats when my bro was on the comptuer and he just told me he was on it cause my ichat is signed into his.
But you JUST said you were walking and playing when all of a sudden you got banned lol..

How could it have been your brother
because i was walking and playing than went downstairs thinking that since i was standing still nothing was happening so i meant that the last thing i did was walking than i got banned because i came back and got banned
This excuse is getting overused.... the staff is looking into this.