Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dobble Crossed
Started by Unknown User

Okey, a friend of my brother, Holdit123, wanted to join the server. Hes still a guest, and i've never been on terms with him but i thought "Hm.. It might be fun to play with someone i know." So i recruted him to the vegas faction and placed him in the Millenium Alliances mumble chat room as a spy..

I were "working" great until i searched the locations he gave me. I Confronted him and whlie talkin he told me Paul were goinf to tnt my vegas home. (he didnt like the idea thats why he raddled you out) and i blocked the door and removed my /home after finding Jayo there. That gave him back my trust..

I showed him the factions main base in WW, a 50x60 bunker located at bedrock level(to hide nametags). He were impressed and asked what we would to if it were discovered.. I told him we would spam the chat to get our members to take the valuables before blowing it up.. I showed him the seøf destruct button and gave him 27 tnt and told him to attack Valor. He yelled "FOR VALOR!" and pushed the button causing the whole base to self destruct.

Congratz Millenium..

My 2 days long project -.-

And Holdit, lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
lol don't trust anyone that isn't in your own faction
Why are you posting it here, we can't do anything.

~SN
He "was".. and i know him IRL so i thought he wouldnt so such a thing.. ^^
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Why are you posting it here, we can't do anything.

~SN

I want the war to stop! It have caused to much damage allready!

GUYS! It is WAR WORLD and its ANARCY so GROW UP and stop RAGEing over a fun war. It was meant as a fun war, dont take it personal..
LOL he was never in Valor, and ive never heard of him before.
You know we're just fooling around, correct?
Exeriti, we both know how tempting it is to push that button.

Can't blame him <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
This war thing was the funniest ever happend in minecraft This I call a fun war
He havent joined, but he were a spy for the Milenium Alliance, recruted by Jaysfan he said..

Got to speak with him at school tomorrow.. It was quite nice done, and i did get to test the self destruct button XD