Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] help anyone plz
Started by [E] *Chriss

my computer is missing minecraft folder will someone plz send me the folder ive tried redownloading its not working it stops and says im missing mincraft.jar will someone plz send me the .minecraft file plz
delete your bin folder and open the minecraft exe....
ok ill try
THANKKKK YOUUUUU
i made my own server however i dont know how to start it i start it with java yet nothing happens
Look at tutorials...
Lmfao, don't bother running your own server off your PC. Good chance it's 3-5gb of ram. Also a good chance 2-3 of that ram is in use.. If your running a 1-2 person server it'll work fine. But if you're thinking of running something like Minetown, be ready to be paying 250-300 a month for a dedicated server.

-Jay
Jaysfan wrote:
Lmfao, don't bother running your own server off your PC. Good chance it's 3-5gb of ram. Also a good chance 2-3 of that ram is in use.. If your running a 1-2 person server it'll work fine. But if you're thinking of running something like Minetown, be ready to be paying 250-300 a month for a dedicated server.

-Jay

Oh but jays, You said sawine was lying about that price? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>