Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A changed man
Started by [E] GACKT

Long story short, a day before I leave for my two month trip I'll be going to a Kyary concert because I have the biggest crush on this pyscho, her cuteness is traumatic.

You guys might remember her from this video.

Going to a concert full of insane people, I won't be the same afterwards...
Good for you. Ke$ha is hot in my opinion.
What the hell did I just watch? Damn you, Harry Truman!
Fettuccini wrote:
What the hell did I just watch? Damn you, Harry Truman!

You most likely watched something Foreign.
What's a Ke$ha and why does she have a currency sign in her name? Is she like Skrittles or something, all the dubstep funk?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha

I can't tell you why she has a currency sign in her name because I Don't know why. People are strange on the states.

I knew you made this thread before I clicked on it.
GACKT wrote:
What's a Ke$ha and why does she have a currency sign in her name? Is she like Skrittles or something, all the dubstep funk?

It is a trashy, untalented pop singer. The surrency sign is there to denote the trashiness and lack of talent. Do yourself a favor and don't look into it any further.
I didn't say I liked her work. I just said I thought she was hot. I do agree she is trashy and i agree her lyrics are crap. but then again most of the music i listen to is in german, a language I don't speak. robertsar and alot of my other IRL friends tend to agree with me.
Hot or not, she's so tone deaf that she can't get into her house. She can't ever find the right damn key without autotune.
Jared wrote:
Hot or not, she's so tone deaf that she can't get into her house. She can't ever find the right damn key without autotune.

I never understood why people listen to Her. In fact i don't know why I'm listening to her right now. *switches songs form We Are Who We Are to Der Tag An Dem Die Welt Unterging*