Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] n0ttsweets economic solution - reply dun been threaded
Started by [E] n0ttsweet

ALSO! if you add up the top 100 riches players... the total MTC in that alone is a whopping 208,253,976.14 MTC

Now, there are 43600 members on the forums... I have two accts, because i accidentally deleted and Un-deleted it.. and some people dont play anymore, lets divide by 3...

little under 15k... still alot of people... hmm lets divide it by 12... i mean, we cant think we have much more than 3600 people who play actively... and thats even a huge number...

lets be conservative and say 2000.

okay so 2000 players, the top 20% have 208mil. if its anything like a real economy, then that number is more than 5 times the rest of the MTC of the remaining 80%, now i have a little over a million (i think) but lets assume the other 1900 people have about 10k MTC each. thats still a cool 19mil.

id estimate that there is a total of 300mil MTC in circulation... this is JUST A GUESS!

that means to buy one of sawines heads, you would need 30mil MTC. and only two players can afford that. and one is zionia alt, the other is isoccerplayer...

not lookin too dangerous an idea to me! xD
n0ttsweet wrote:
id estimate that there is a total of 300mil MTC in circulation... this is JUST A GUESS!

As of 17:53:27 GMT there is 242,203,388 MTC.
Leo, did you take into account the webauction accounts? I know i have a good amount of mtc in my wa account.
Eric_ma wrote:
Leo, did you take into account the webauction accounts? I know i have a good amount of mtc in my wa account.

No, that is just all the money in iConomy.
I fully back your idea, n0ttsweet! I think this is just what we need, and if it isn't, it's the best idea we've got! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
we should just take all of it, and reset. MY glorious idea XD may be short but amazing, like e=m2 XD
AlecMcKinley wrote:
e=m2

You're doing it wrong.
Anyway, on topic. This is the first plan for the server's economy I have seen that is both well-thought out AND realistically doable. (All the previous ones have been only one or the other, or neither.) I fully support it.
Leo wrote:
n0ttsweet wrote:

As of 17:53:27 GMT there is 242,203,388 MTC.

HOLY CRAP! that means the top 100 players hold 85% of the MTC on the server!!! thats awesome! i mean... the "income disparity" or blah blah yadda yadda isnt very bad at all!!!
rant]2 months to 6 months!? FOR 2 BANS!? Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WILL STICK AROUND FOR 2 MONTHS!?

I know its off - topic but this quote sticks out to me. Players have gotten spoiled. There is no set time limit, techinically any break in the rules that gets a ban has no time limit. If you get banned and do not submit an appeal, YOU STAY BANNED. Our rules are not that difficult, in order to not break the rules, just dont be an asshole in game, thats really what it comes down.