Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TacoPlanet - Pasugger Ban appeal
Started by [E] TacoPlanet

Username: Tacoplanet and Pasugger

When you were banned : Today, about a hour ago.

Person who banned you: Idk the name, was an admin.

Reason you were banned: The reason stated that I somehow was glitching, but I dont see how that is glitching? We're irl friends trying to have fun on a server and it was never our intention to do something against the rules.

Server: SkyBlock
Your friend will have to make their own ban appeal.

Once I find out more about the ban then I'll deal with it, for now you'll just have to wait.
I can exactly tell you what happened which would explain it all.. like what it is and how I did it.
Sure, please do tell me your story.
We were hitting leaves in my friends house, we didnt know it was against the rules so we just kept on hitting them.

All the sudden a admin appears, he says ban time, I ask why and get no reply so I am thinking its about hitting the leaves, but how is that a glitch and how am I exploiting <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

We never meant to cause any harm.
So I've been thinking about it and I understand how me and my friend we're doing wrong things, but to be honest I really think that even after me asking what was wrong and being instantly banned, we should have received a warning first. Untill about an hour ago I had no idea how it could be wrong.
6. Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

Any method of duplication

Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs

Flying

Speed hacks

Exploiting game glitches

Using a cheat client

Using any scripts which allow for cheating

Accepting inappropriately obtained items

It is written right there in the rules, which all players are expected to read and understand, ignorance of the rules are not an excuse for breaking them.
So we're going to remain banned just over such a small thing? How could I even know it was a glitch, damn.
once you saw you were "breaking" blocks without them breaking and gaining items you should have realized what you were doing is wrong. The ban committee member will let you know how long your ban is.

Also the way the way the blocks were set up, you were quite aware of what was going on, you intentionally set the blocks up in that way, its not like you were breaking them in their natural state.
Well thats after we found it that it was possible.

If we knew that we would get banned we wouldnt do it ...