Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] found a huge mycelium island and its all protected without signs of building
Started by [E] sageloserkid

i was wandering around and came across a very expansive mycelium island and every square inch is protected without signs of building or habitation which is part of the main rules in this server for protection i would like to know if anything can be done about it if noone uses or inhabits the island. coordanates are -800's +5000's this may seem trivial to some but i feel as though if there is no build progress here it is in direct violation of the rules and should be lifted so it remains fair to all.
people get these protected all the time. with nothing on them. they just hoard them up. its completely unfair. i hope someone does something about it.
You can check the name of the region by clicking the ground with a feather. You can find the owner(s) of it that way. It's possible that though it may not have signs of habitation, the owner farms the mushrooms located there.
If he does farm the mooshrooms then its a very poor farm there are no machines nor signs of any kind of farm unless he relys on natural spawns there is no sign of any kind of machine or farm anywhere that I saw, I was with sage when we found the island.
I was thinking of the natural spawns. I do the same on Main2 though I have never had protections added to the island. Try to type /rg info when you are standing on the island and you should get the owner.
i understand someone might want part of the island but seriously this thing is massive there is no reason they should protect all of it i recall asking for an area this big before and i was told no that my area was not developed enough to justify such an expanse and i had houses and buildings so i find it a bit unfair that this is just a mycelium island of such a size and i cant get anything from it because they have every square inch of it protected and btw hagan /rg info doesnt work on ftb i have not tried the feather yet. seriously anyone reading this who plays ftb go to my coor. listed you will see what i mean by an absolutely vast island which should not all

be able to be protected
Size of Island for those wondering:

J6IsqAC.png

5E840Rg.jpg

hBwrN0u.jpg