Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 2K sheep at /warp skytown. please delete them
Started by [E] lancefortier

So I was strolling around minetown to look at all my old Builds. there was 2000 sheep at /warp skytown. I crashed and keep crashing. I got on a alternate account. told whatitdo and i think he crashed too. i need a teleport out of there and all the sheep killed. this is a major source of lag. don't think you can just warp their without crashing. i have a 8 core Cpu running at 3.1 gigahertz. anr raydon graphics. if i can't take the lag neither can you. if you want my suggestion you can change the text file that says where i logged out so it logs me in somewhere else like spawn. i would also like to know hot the sheep got there. this may be a source of server lag. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Ooooooo.....im to curious =D
lancefortier wrote:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Dat lag.
I agree with lance.. it took me 5 minutes just to type /spawn <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dead:">:dead:</object>
All fixed
I wonder if this is all part of an elaborate plan by Ron to take over the server with a sheep army. The cannon is a device that will be used to breach walls with hundreds of sheep.
2013-05-05_220837_zpsbadf1969.png

2013-05-05_222821_zps6f997bab.png

This Is what it Looked like....

We figured out what caused this.... Once every year sheep migrate to a location to breed....This happened to be that spot..We cut down on the sheep population drastically so expect fewer sheep this next year or so.
Lance you should make a sign there, like the officual minetown sheep vreeding area!