Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New to the server, not to minecraft
Started by [E] Northern Pyro

Hello, I am new to the server and have a few things to say about myself, as well as a few questions.

I am Northern Pyro, I have played minecraft for close to 4-5 months now, though watched vids for over a year. I am also on MCmagic and Nerdcrafteria servers, if anyone here is on there.

so, some questions:

1. How does one make money on the server.

2. How does one claim a plot in newbietown/where are free plots?

3. why can I not say anything?
1. You can vote or sell things.

2. You need to make a PE at an empty lot to claim it.

3. That's probably because you're a guest. To become a member you need to fill in an application here.

To do both 1 (apart from voting) and 2, you'll need to make a member application first.
And if you are a member, do /ch join g to join global chat, /ch join t to join trade chat and /ch join l to join local chat then do /cg g ect to speak into that vannel if you arent in it
etc* channel*

also, if you would like to play on the feed the beast server, just ask me and I'll give you instructions. Feed the beast is a... still minetown but DIFFERENT server. you can't do things such as /glist or /server.

if you need any help just ask me!
I cannot find a free plot. I spent close to 20 minutes trying to find a plot and just gave up and decided to ask here.

1. Can someone point me to an empty, free plot? I just need a town warp and coordinates. I will also go for an apartment if there are any, I would just like to start a base of operations.

2. Is everything you mine in the wildlands kept in your inventory? sorta like a mining area, seperate from the towny area
once you become a full member i can see if i got a home in my town for you you can have also ill give you a full diamond armour set+tools to get you started off
I got a plot, thank you to whoever directed me toward it.