Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] RichardCatMan's Ban Appeal (This time, it's for real.)
Started by Unknown User

Hey guys. So listen.. in all seriousness, I'm starting to kind of feel bad about the whole "broly" incident. I know I was part of it by giving him access to crial's account (so that he could ban people on it) but really, while still unreasonable, my actions were not THAT bad. Sure, I troll and joke around, but i never really did anything severe to minetown itself. I really would like another chance if you'd give it to me... and yes, this is serious. I'm being 100% honest right now. I know what I did was wrong, I take full responsibility for the actions involving crial's account. But, as i said, that is the extent to what I actually did. I guess I'd understand why you guys wouldn't want me back in the server.. and on some level, I can't exactly blame you. But, however, if you do decide to let me back in, I'd greatly appreciate it. Regardless of your decisions, the trolling is done. I realize it is immature, and I'm sorry for any annoyances i've caused. This truly is a great community, without a doubt one of, it not THE best in all of minecraft. So i'd really love to be a part of it again. Thanks for any consideration, guys. Really.

Yours truly,

The (Cat)Man himself,

RichardCatMan.
No,taking control of crials account and banning people in nonredeemable, and this is comoing from someone who is quite relaxed about stuff
Let him in as a guest for a while? Keep a strict eye on him?
Grifff wrote:
No,taking control of crials account and banning people in nonredeemable, and this is comoing from someone who is quite relaxed about stuff

I understand. Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.
Gatschet wrote:

Keep in mind that I did not hack.

I simply asked for the password from the account owner.
MatCan wrote:
Gatschet wrote:

Keep in mind that I did not hack.

I simply asked for the password from the account owner.

I know... Doesnt mean you still won't break rules.
Delete all his assets, make him a guest, and make him donate the $5.

Basically make him start over completely. If he screws up again, ban him forever with no chance of repeal.

If we let cp3000 back in, can't we give catman a second chance?
lol of course not. Plus I will guarantee sawine will say no. Locking this and If any other mods/admin wanna continue please go ahead and unlock. I just dont want a huge argument involving members. You guys have done enough shit.

Edit: cp3000 didnt troll every new member in minetown and constantly spam peoples enjin profiles...
Actions = consequences.

Now assume.

Stay banned.